
Okay, enough is enough. I have decided that after this weekend I am going to stop being the nice person. I am going to stop letting people run over me. I am going to do what I want to do.
I had friends come in this weekend which I was excited about. That was until I felt like my house was just their hotel. I finally stood up to my friend and told her actions were not appreciated. There is so much more to the story that I just can't get in to.
Today I wrote an e-mail to a guy I once bought an airline ticket for. He called the night before his flight left and decided he wasn't coming anymore. Even though I was very pissed, I let it go. But I decided today that what he did was wrong. So, I wrote him an e-mail asking for my $300 back.
If I don't start sticking up for myself, no one will. Frankly, I'm tired of being run over, so I need to keep it from happening and stop sitting in the streets.
Sad to say, but no more mister nice guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment