
Is there anything wrong with knowing what you would want done in the event that you pass away? I don't think so. I think its realistic. EVERYONE is going to die at some point. So why not make it easier on your friends and family and let them know what you want done in the event that you should pass on. One of my co-workers says I'm too young to have this kind of stuff planned out. Well, you never know when you last day is, so why not be prepared. Its not like I dwell on death. I'd rather not think about it, but it is a part of life. Trust me, I want to live as long as I can. I want to see my nieces and nephew grow up, graduate college, get married, and start families of their own.
On a less depressing note, my friend and I found a jewel of a bar last night. Its called Giddy Up. Its the trashiest little dive bar I've ever been to and we loved every minute of it. Everyone there has been going there the last 30 years of their life. Sunday nights are karaokee night. I sang a ton of songs from Country Legends such as Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings etc. It was a great time. I think I might become a Sunday night regular. Except I won't go back to my trailer and bitch at my alcoholic husband when I get there. So 2 thumbs up for Giddy Up.
No comments:
Post a Comment