OMG. Seriously. Life the last few months has been the biggest drag. So...My lease in Austin is up at the end of March and Derek and I are moving into his parents rent house in Gladewater. Yeah. I've been doubting this decision for a long time now. Derek and I fight all the time. He has such a shitty attitude 24/7. He plays x-box all day and he is literally the laziest person I have ever met in my life. If I ask him a question or have something important to tell him he completely ignores me, yet if I don't look up from my mail to look at the cool sports replay I'm ignoring him. I'm so curious as to how all this is going to work out. I went to a psychic (I know don't judge, it was a fun, curious thing) but she told me my relationship is a matter of convience which seems sooooooo true sometimes. I'm clearly here to cook, clean, do the laundry, pay the bills, etc.
So to catch up I moved to NYC in August, it lasted all of 4 weeks and then my best friend and I had a falling out because we couldn't find an apartment. I think everyday how I should have just toughed it out and how depressed I am with how Derek treats me. I would be so estatic if he told me one day for no reason how much I mean or how much he appreciates all I do. I really feel like we are both wasting our time, I just don't see us ever getting married.
No that I'm back in Texas I'm considering going back to school. It is looking like it is going to take me 2 years though. Bummer, but hopefully well worth it once I graduate. I'm considering Radiology. I guess now is as good a time as any since I won't have to pay rent. I can totally tough out the next two years to finish school. Alright, gotta wrap it up. I'll try and get back on soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Dude,
Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments.The content was really very interesting.I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information....
Lease Austin
Post a Comment